Today is my last of work. It's sort of bitter sweet. I'm looking forward to sleeping in and saving money/gas/mileage on my car, but I also fear not getting myself up everyday and "having" to be somewhere that my health will decline once again. So I am going to try, try and try some more to really stay motivated and keep myself busy, as well as Dominic. So my summer goals are:
- To do those 10 minutes work outs I found on Free Zone everyday and if I go to the pool I'll do various exercises there as well. Like leg lifts, and bicycling. I know 10 minutes doesn't sound like crap to most of you, but coming from a person who hasn't exercised in probably a year this is a lot. Plus cut me some slack, I'm on oxygen and on immunesuppressent drugs. I hope to do this everyday, but if I can only do it 3 days a week, I'm not going to beat myself up. Something is better than nothing.
- Make sure Dominic reads at least 30 minutes a day. As much as he HATES to read, I need to make sure he keeps up with it over the summer so he doesn't drop any further in his reading skills.
- Catch my scrap books up.
- Get my legs to match the same shade of brown as my arms.
- keep the house tidy and do laundry more often.
- Last have as much fun as I can!!!
I watched the movie/documentary called "A shot in the dark" I watched it by myself, it's nothing really Mike or Dominic would be interested in but I enjoyed it and it opened my eyes a little more to my life and the way I try to put my puzzle of life together. It sort of dragged in some areas but shit life can drag at times as well.
3 things I'm Happy about:
- Last day of work.
- Dominic's getting all B's and 1 C on his report card.
- Feeling pretty good lately on my medication. Hopefully my blood work and urine will say the same thing.