2) How did you meet your spouse? At TGI Friday’s back in KW. I worked there at the time.
3) How long did you date before you were married? Know one can ever get the real answer out of us. LOL!!! It's been so long now we barely know the truth anymore.
4) How many times did you break up before you were married? Once for a weekend (Fantasy Fest will do it to you, I tell you. It’s evil yet so much fun).
5) How many times a month do you fight?
A real fight? Once a year I guess over money or something. Him listening to me bitch and letting it go in one ear and out the other....every day. (Amen Amy)
6) What side of the bed do you sleep on? I always sleep on the right side if you are lying in the bed. I guess it’s my OCD.
7) Who is the money maker? Me of course. NOT!!!!
8) What kind of car do you drive? Dodge Durango 2004
9) Do you rent or own a house? Finally I can say we are home owners in one of the most expensive place to live as a military family, man I miss our housing days when I have to fork over the check.
10) How many square feet is your house? I have no idea isn’t that sad? But I can say it’s a 2 story, 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bath with a 2 car garage. Also have a large deck and a balcony off the Master bedroom.
11) What date and year were you married and where was the party?
Refer to question number 3. I will tell you we celebrate April 1st (the date we first met each other) but that isn’t the day we actually got married. And there wasn’t a party. We eloped. Then my parents paid for us to go to Disney for a honeymoon and our honeymoon ended up being a family evacuation from Hurricane George. So we actually never really had a wedding or honeymoon.
12) Do you have pets? 1 old dog...Caya
13) Do you have a baby? No more babies for us...! Just our 10 (almost 11 yr. old) son and 7 yr. old dog.
14) Who pays the bills physically? I do, he’s tried a few times but it seems to never work in his favor. So he brings home the bacon and I fry it up in a grill. (Isn’t that how the song goes?)
15) What kind of car does your spouse drive? Jeep Wrangler
16) What does your spouse do for a living?
My husband is in the Navy, he is a Chief Independent Duty Corpsman on a submarine. Cool huh? He is on shore duty but seems to be away on “business trips” as much as he was away when he was on sea duty.
17) How many places have you lived as a married couple? Key West, Groton, San Diego and soon who knows maybe back to Fla. or GA. if I have my choice; or here still I guess. But with the Navy you just never know do you?
18) How many kids do you want? I wanted 5 back in the day. Then it went to 3, then 2 and now we are stuck at one great son. Can’t have anymore, so I’ll just be a good Aunt.
19) Where do you both love to vacation?
Scotland... (Yes Amy that was fun wasn’t it) any place warm and sunny... but all of our trips are to visit family these days. Actually we haven’t gone on a trip not to visit someone in a very long time. Not since the cruise we took before we moved to CT.
20) What is your favorite place to eat out? Anywhere I can get a nice glass of wine.
21) What is a great date? Dinner and a movie or to the casino for a bit. Then come home and get into out PJ’s and watch a good movie with popcorn and a glass of wine and a piece of dark chocolate.
22) How many couples’s friends do you and your spouse have? Quite a few. Most are married now or at least in a serious relationship.
23) Who makes the decisions? Money I do usually, anything else like where to go eat or something like that he does.
24) Who mows the lawn? The contractor that our condo has doing it....But Dominic waters our plants.
25) Whose family do you see the most? Now that we are living in CA his family before it was mine. But soon I’ll be able to see my family every 3-4 months. Can’t wait!!!!! Going over 10 months is way to long for me.
26) How many nieces and nephews do you have? A good bunch of them if I include extended family and what not. Other wise I only have 2 all on his side. Nick hasn’t claimed any kids yet.
27) Do you like being married? I love it and wouldn't have it any other way. Sometimes I miss the feeling of the whole “new love” with butterflies in your stomach when someone brings up his name or you see them after a while but I guess that is one thing good about the Navy, he’s gone a lot so when he comes back it’s sort of like a new romance each time. Love you baby!